Absolutely stunning waterfront condo for sale in St. Pete Beach.
9425 Blind Pass Rd unit 703 at the St. Pete Beach Yacht and Tennis Club.
Two bedroom two full bath 1175 heated square feet plus nice size balcony.
This direct waterfront condo is one of a kind. Completely remodeled to the highest standard with incredible views onto Boca Coega Bay, the Intracoastal Waterways of Tampa bay and even the Gulf of Mexico.
I can sit here and type all day long and still would not be able to list all the features of this amazing condo. I really think that unit 703 is by far the most stunning waterfront condo in the complex.
Upgrades and custom design features include a custom kitchen with exotic Aphrodite granite counter tops, high end faucets,fully wired computer and charger station, a built-in desk and high impact front door.
All kitchen appliances are high-end like the Asko dishwasher, 5 burner GE monogram cook top, stainless and glass Miele range hood, and so much more.
Porcelain tile flooring and crown molding throughout the entire condo. Surround sound system, light fixtures all on dimmers.
The master bedroom offers a custom-built in storage and entertainment center, a king platform bed with under bed storage, matching end tables and matching custom bathroom vanity.
This 7th floor condo at the prestigious Yacht and Tennis Club of St Pete Beach is in the sought after Constellation building! The Yacht and Tennis Club is a gated community located on acres of prime waterfront and has a secure, guarded entrance 24/7.
This great condo community offers a waterfront, olympic size heated pool, 15 person Jacuzzi, waterfront BBQ areas, 7 Har-Tru tennis courts, a state of the art fitness center, men’s and women’s saunas and a Clubhouse with all the bells and whistles. Boat slips are also available for sale at the St. Pete Yacht and Tennis Club.
The St. Pete Beach Yacht and Tennis Club is ideally located just steps from the white, sandy beaches of Treasure Island and surrounded by the Intracoastal waterways and Boca Ciega bay. You will find restaurant, beach bars, cafes, grocery stores and so much more within walking distance.
List of upgrades and custom features for 9425 Blind Pass Rd #703
– Custom kitchen and bath cabinets and custom storage built-in
– Top and exotic granite counter top – rare Aphrodite (Slab was $10k)
– Custom lighting effects and electrical solutions
– Recessed rope lighting behind crown moldings
– Hide-away hair dryer plugs in both bathrooms
– Lighting inside and under kitchen cabinets
– Dimmer on stainless and glass Miele range hood
– Raised ceiling in master closet for added storage
– Living room wired for surround sound
– Fully wired computer station and charging stations in kitchen; cable for TV and printer in kitchen
– Fully renovated top to bottom with high-end materials
– Tile floors throughout – rectified porcelain tile laid on diagonal
– Top end tile and marble in bathrooms with 2 showers
– High end faucets and fixtures; Kohler shower seats in both showers
– Lighted European faucet in kitchen ($1,000)
– Stealth fan in master bedroom
– Handicap accessible master bedroom/bath doorways; walls in shower reinforced if grab bars are needed
– Reverse osmosis system and water softener system
– Crown molding throughout
– New interior doors and moldings
– Hurricane rated high impact front door, adjustable storm/screen door
– Open floor plan.
– Tiled balcony
– Designer glass tile backsplash in kitchen
– High end appliances including Asko dishwasher, GE Monogram cook top, oven and microwave
– Designer special effect wallpaper in living room
– Faux paint in hallway and kitchen by local artist
– Gulf views from the kitchen and guest bedroom, intracoastal views from master bedroom, living room and balcony
– Storage, Storage, Storage!
– Bedroom master suite with custom-built in storage, king platform with under bed storage, matching end tables and bathroom vanity