6821 Date Palm Ave, huge 4 bedroom pool home for sale in St. Petersburg Tampabay.
I just listed this incredible home in South Pasadena.
EVERYTHING is remodeled and brand new, a luxury, but comfortable feeling will welcome you.
This estate like home sits on ½ acre of prime real estate in the beautiful and charming South Pasadena area.
Only minutes to the sandy beaches, shopping, restaurants, hospitals and art district.
The home has a split floor plan with the master bedroom and bath on one site and 3 more bedrooms and 2 baths on the other side.
In the middle you have a media room, a huge kitchen living room combination, extra storage and a laundry room with upgraded appliances, lots of cabinets and a huge sink.
The oversized 2 car garage has ceramic tile floors and the circular driveway can hold 10 cars.
The backyard is very private with lush landscaping, huge old trees, alley access and features 32 by 56 feet screened pool, spa and paved patio enclosure.
This home is absolutely stunning with a split floor plan, granite countertops, all new cabinets, top of the line appliances, neutral tiles though out, lots of natural, sliding glass doors everywhere to integrate the outside, hurricane shutters, alarm system, all new windows, room for RV and boat parking, saltwater system pool and spa.
This St. Petersburg home is one of a kind, the owners didn’t spare any money when they renovated the house. I personally love the open floor plan of the house and how it merges the huge outside patio, pool, spa and backyard with the home. Florida living at its finest.
6821 Date Palm Ave, huge 4 bedrooms pool home for sale in St. Petersburg Tampabay, call me anytime if you have questions or want to see the property.
6821 Date Palm Ave.
List of things that have been done in the last few years
- Circular drive and concrete walkway around side of house
- Paver patio front and around drive
- Complete re-landscaping front and around pool perimeter
- Exterior painted and architectural details added around garage door and entrance arch, columns poolside area
- Exterior light fixtures
- Dog run and fencing front area
- Salt Pool, hot tub, paver deck, paver walkway and birdcage 2/2007 Pool surface is Pebble sheen finish, with remote control Aqualogic unit
- Poolside door and sidelight added to 4th Bedroom (currently being used as office)
- Pool bathroom door replaced
- Garage exterior door replaced
- Fruit trees removed
- Super gutter installed
- New high impact windows
- New roof in 2004 for 30 year warranty
- Completely repainted, ceramic tile installed on diagonal, new baseboard, new wood doors, door casings and hardware
- New switches, outlets and switch plates throughout
- Decorative wood frames installed around windows Living Room, master bath, and on sliding doors master bedroom, living room and family room, front door living room
- Garage tiled, painted and shelving, a/c on timer in garage, garage door insulated
- Electric upgraded to 200 amps with new breaker box
- Air handler replaced with new high efficiency S.E.E.R. Comfort maker 4-ton model, new duct work, Honeywell filtration system, new digital thermostat, and new A/c vent plates throughout
- New sprinkler timer
- Master bath Nufinish on shower, soffit over vanity removed and new plaster, new vanity with granite top, new sink, toilet, faucets, light fixtures
- Living room, kitchen , family room area – walls, cabinets, closet, soffit ceiling removed, new knockdown plaster ceiling installed, crown molding installed – solid wood Kraftsmaid cabinetry installed, self closing drawers, granite counter top, decorative ceiling wood with lighting installed, puck lighting under cabinets and in glass fronted cabinet, custom wood fronted dishwasher and refrigerator, built in oven, ceramic range top, microwave
- Laundry room cabinets refinished, granite counter top installed, new high efficiency washer and dryer, new laundry sink and cabinet
- Jack & Jill bath, Nufinish to bathtub and tile, new toilet, removed soffit over vanity and drywall installed, new vanity with granite counter top, sink, faucets, light fixtures, light installed in shower, new vent and light
- 4th bedroom (currently used as office) crown molding installed
- Pool bath – old shower removed, soffited ceilings removed, paneled wall removed, new drywall, new custom tile shower with glass semi-frameless shower enclosure and rain shower head, new vanity with granite counter top, sink, faucets, toilet, light fixtures, vent light
- Granite bar ledge installed poolside
- ADT wireless security system